Forticlient won't stay connected
Run the VOIP test using the button to the right ---------------------------->
If any of the speeds do not meet these standards, you will need to:
Forticlient won't connect
Zoiper Doesn't Ring
I can't hear anything through my headset
- Restart Zoiper
- From the menu bar on Zoiper, choose Settings and then Exit (clicking the X in the corner doesn't work)
- Restart Zoiper and try again
- Make sure your headset is plugged in
- Check the Audio settings in Zoiper:
- From the menu bar, select Settings and then Preferences
- Click the Audio icon at the top
- Click the Device tab
- Make sure each of the items say "Sennheiser". If they do not, use the drop down box to select Sennheiser for each of the items list.
- Click Ok and try again
- Press the "Mute" button (if you have one) on the cord of your headset. This toggles Mute on and off, so press it until you are not on mute
- Press the + on the button (if you have one) on the cord of your headset to make sure your volume is up.
- Make sure your computer volume is not set to mute or turned all the way down
When I click "Log In to Dialer", it says it can't find the page
- This usually means you are not connect to Forticlient. Connect to Forticlient and try again
- Make sure you have an internet connection. Can you get to Google or another webpage?
My script is too small. I made the browser bigger, but the script didn't change.
- Log out, maximize your browser and then log back in.
- Your script will be the size of your browser at the time you log in.